SFLC.in is inviting applications for the post of Research Fellow at our office in New Delhi, India. Those who have keen interest in civil liberties, intellectual property rights laws and technology law, and a desire to defend digital freedom of citizens may apply.
Senior Counsel shall be responsible for providing direction and supervision to the legal team at SFLC.in.
New Delhi, India
Duties and Responsibilities
- Appear before all courts in India in writ petitions;
- Drafting patent oppositions in relation to software-related inventions;
- Supervise the planning, implementation of legal research projects in the area of information technology law, copyright law, patent law and Internet governance;
- Writing articles, oped for publication, on issues such as privacy, freedom of speech and expression, patents, copyright;
- Providing legal opinion to developers of free software on issues relating to copyright, trademarks and patents.
Job Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law;
- At least 5 years of work experience
The remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will be on par with industry standards.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications with a cover letter and resume in free document format toapply-at-sflc-dot-in with subject line “Application for Senior Counsel”.
For any further details please feel free to contact Ms. Mamta Varma, Business Manager, SFLC.in.