We are organising an invite-only round table discussion on ‘Policy Enabling – Information Technology in Healthcare’ in Bangalore on 27 April 2019 in association with IIM Bangalore and Facebook.
To ask for an invitation, please send an email to: events at sflc.in .
The agenda for the event is mentioned below:
- 10:00 am to 10:30 am: Registration (Tea and Coffee)
- 10:30 am to 10:45 am: Introduction and Opening Remarks
- 10:45 am to 11:00 am: Overview and Applicable Laws and Regulations (A presentation by SFLC.in)
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm: Discussion on Technical Aspects of IT use in Healthcare, including topics such as: Image Processing, Code generation/ Training, Testing and Quality Assurance
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm: Tea Break
- 12:15 pm to 01:00 pm: Open Discussion
- 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm: Lunch
- 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm: Discussion on Policy Aspects of IT in Healthcare, including topics such as: Data Protection, Privacy, Data Localisation, Government Regulation etc.
- 03:00 pm to 03:15 pm: A Brief Survey of Participants on Certain Regulatory Issues
- 03:15 pm to 03:30 pm: Tea Break
- 03:30 pm to 04:15 pm: Open Discussion
- 04:15 pm to 04:30 pm: Closing Remarks