SFLC.in is inviting applications for the post of Research Fellow at our office in New Delhi, India. Those who have keen interest in civil liberties, intellectual property rights laws and technology law, and a desire to defend digital freedom of citizens may apply.
Short-term opportunity to work with SFLC.in on any of its projects relating to intellectual property right laws and/or information technology laws.
New Delhi, India
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work independently and on a number of research and policy projects simultaneously, as required;
- Carry out research work, produce reports, academic papers of a publishable standard;
- Take responsibility for, manage and conduct administrative and management tasks associated with the specific project;
- Work with other members of SFLC.in as required
Job Qualifications and skills
- Law graduates with at least one or two years of experience
- Experience or interest in the dissemination of research and presentation of results in an academic, public or policy setting;
- Excellent written and oral communication.
The remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will be on par with industry standards.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications with a cover letter and resume in free document format to apply-at-sflc-dot-in with subject line “Application for Research Fellow“
For any further details please feel free to contact Ms. Mamta Varma, Business Manager, SFLC.in.