SFLC.in is inviting applications for the post of Graphic Designer at our office in New Delhi, India. Designers with a flair to come up with work that educates and inspires, and a desire to defend the digital freedoms may apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Visual Designer you will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves understanding requirement and their needs before making design decisions.
- Your designs will be required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, magazines, posters, journals, exhibitions, and corporate identity, e.g. giving the organisation a visual ‘brand’.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 0-2 years of creative design experience
- Experience using design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Inkscape, GIMP, etc.
- Strong typography skills
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will be at par with industry standards.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications with their resume and work samples ( mandatory) in free document format (.pdf or .odt) ONLY to email@example.com with a subject line – “Application for Graphic Designer”.
- We are a highly collaborative team and in-person interaction is crucial to our success in defending digital freedom, applicants seeking to work remotely will not be considered.
- Please note: SFLC.in believes in equality and opportunity for all. We encourage applications from all beautiful people especially, persons with disabilities, of any sexual orientation, gender or other identities, and individuals from all generations.
Last date of accepting application is February 15, 2020. Applications submitted later shall not be considered.