- Writing and editing of compelling grant proposals to foundations, and other stakeholders to support our work.
- Prepare and submit funding inquiries and concept notes
- Track and monitor major grant deadlines, and help manage related timelines from submission to final decision to closeout
- Support the administration of grant agreements
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to track and meet deadlines
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors
- Desire to work in the rapidly changing environment of technology
Deadline: applications accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Benefits: We help our team members in their personal growth, embrace new challenges, and advance their careers, including opportunities for travel, learn from international and national experts, trainings, in addition to a generous leave policy.
Remuneration: Will be commensurate with experience and will be at par with sector standards.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications with a cover letter and resume in free document format to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ with a subject line – “Application for Grant Writer post”.
Please note: SFLC.in believes in equality and opportunity for all. We encourage applications from persons with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals.